- It's the only BBQ game in town and it hits the spot when you're craving it but not great bbq.
- Delicious butterscotch shake !
- Excellent happy hour. $12 rack of ribs
- Excellent barbeque, great omelette.
- Decent portions for the prices...pass on the "slyders"
- Excellent barbeque restaurant for beef, pork, fish, sausage, and chicken. Great sides too. Enjoy eating outside during the summer, or inside when they have a fire going when there's snow outside.
- Pulled Pork Sando is the way to go along with a cold PBR.
- The floor is a piece of dadaist glory. Be entranced!
- Two egg breakfast, beef ribs, burgers, Cole slaw, onion rings all great!
- Two egg breakfast is awesome, served til noon. We love the coleslaw and the onion rings, too. Brisket sandwich very good, burgers are great!
- Amazing omelets. GET 'EM