Smokey J's Bar-B-Q
7008 Ranch Road 620 N. (At RR 2222)
Austin, TX 78726
- While I don't typically think of ham at a BBQ place, theirs is AWESOME! I would have preferred the brisket, but they were out (goes to show how great it is)! Make sure to ask for EXTRA pickles :-)
- The breakfast tacos are best in town. Ask for XTRA XTRA sauce as they drip the stuff on as it it were truffle expensive
- Yummy beef!!
- Their cash only sign is tiny. Brisket was good.
- This place accepts CASH ONLY.
- Try the Sausage wrap. Its the best.
- Delicious chopped brisket. Try the loaded spud (with brisket). Extremely good for super cheap.
- High quality chopped-beef for low dough.
- I live right by here and I get to enjoy their BBQ all the time! For sure a good stop! Good BBQ for your Money!
- Best quick stop for food on the way to Lake Travis - I always get the beef fajita wraps w/cheese. Yum.