Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill
- Awesome Corn Bread w Honey Pecan Butter! Mmmm...Mmmm! :)
- We came early and got a really good bbq chicken that was really fresh. Also had the double trouble ribs combo and it was great. Recommended. Soft drinks are a little on the high side at 3.10
- Had a Smokehouse burger, which was cooked perfectly and a Diamond margarita. Margarita was a little sweet for my liking, but very good. Service was good as well....
- Horrible service, wrong food brought out, and takes forever to get your food or check. Recommend you skip this location and go to any other restaurant in the area. Do not waste your time or money.
- Not as good as fire and smoke
- The food was great.
- My husband and I love this place! The pulled pork is out of this world. If you join the Bones Club, you'll earn $20 off a meal for every $200 you spend. Rewards are always good. :)
- I love this place
- They have a great lunch menu and fried cheesecake bites. Our waitress was awesome!
- Got mudslide 3 different times, made different each time. That's not a good thing
- Get the sweet potato fries....YUM
- Late night menu and draft selection is great, love coming here to sit at the bar after work at night
- Love the ribs, love the pulled pork and love the drinks.
- What happened to Smokey Bones?!? Haven't been here in a while, but the food was awful! Will not be returning :( I used to love smokey bones
- They have every flavor of Three Olive Vodka!!!!!
- Pulled pork was fatty and my daughter's glass was dirty!! Ick!
- This was the best place for ribs! Eric was the most gracious waiter I have ever met! He was so knowledgeable and friendly. This is a place I would highly recommend! I hope we have an opportunity to
- Stephanie is awesome! Helped us with creative choices!
- Awesome steak, Service and atmosphere!! Only downfall is no A1 Steak Sauce!!
- Ask the bartender to make you a shot of the NEW Southern Comfort and Lime. It's awesome!