Smokey Bears BBQ House
3314 W Foster Ave (at N Christina Ave)
Chicago, IL 60625
- The meats at this no-frills, dual dining-area'd counter-service joint - big baby back ribs, hot links, giant turkey legs, etc - are all hickory smoked & enhanced w/ their signature sweet/spicy sauce.
- Thought youd want to know: Smokey Bears BBQ Market has been nominated for Best New Barbecue in Time Out Chicagos 2011 Eat Out Awards. Vote now!
- Great sweet potato fries, slightly salty, slightly sweet, perfectly crispy!!
- If you like spicy, try the bear paw-yukon mash with jalapeno and cream cheese deep fried-and mixing the smoke and spicy sauces for dipping!
- Had the Brisket platter with 2 sides. Dopeness!!! All for under $11. Went here after the line outside Smoque was out the door. Goodbye Smoque, found my fixspot!
- Slaw comes with everything
- Pulled Pork sandwich: stellar. And oh man, let's not discuss the mac n cheese, SO good!
- Great beef brisket, Mac n cheese is like no other. Great place!
- The pulled pork is great and the fries, regular or sweet, are some of the best I've had in the city.
- Rib tips
- The pork is mouth watering and with the sweet potato fries, you will be in hog heaven.
- I always get some sort of attitude from the person taking my order. Other than that get the pulled pork sandwich!
- I'm addicted to the hot links