- Mediocre brunch. Service was not particularly friendly. Didn't seem to like kids
- Go to Smith. Get a pitcher of Oly. Ask them to add grapefruit juice. yum!
- If you are comfortable with animal heads on the wall, you'll love this place. Has a satisfying macaroni and cheese and one of the best burgers in the city.
- Chef Tyler Palagi is in charge of what the menu modestly calls "grub." Some of it is just the sort pub-crawlers crave after one too many bourbon lemonades or "blujitos."
- Get the poutine. Why are you still reading this? Order the poutine, for crying out loud!
- mmmmmmmmmmm ! Sweet Potato Fries ! Delicious !
- The scotch egg is amazing.
- Their Michelada is quite possibly my favorite drink on the planet
- That moment when Smith plays The Smiths and the decor suddenly makes sense. Anyway, they have a good happy hour.
- The Verse With No Words.
- The English breakfast is very English (read: bad)
- Don't eat the pork belly asparagus dish with two cups of English breakfast tea. You will pay later.
- There are drinks too if you're not in the mood for a bartender.
- Chicken and waffles - definitely not the best in the city, but pretty darn good. And super fast!
- Legit veggie burger and sweet potato fries!
- Order the ruby slipper to kick off your dinner. Rhubarb bitters people! #mindblown
- Try the Corn Bread Benedict - Awesome!
- Christ, that's nice poutine.
- Try the hanger steak (comes with a big salad) and/or Avery White Rascal!
- Great bloody marys