4:00pm - 2:00am
4:00pm - 2:00am
12:00pm - 3:00am
12:00pm - 2:00am
- The Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday night cook only looks pissed off. Hes really a nice guy.
- Remember to bring your steel-tip darts to play a game or two of Cricket
- So many things are good here! Hellfire burger (I like mine with tater-tots), chicken sandwich, and the pulled pork nachos appetizer is easily large enough for two! Nice beer selection too.
- Come get drunk on good beer
- Great beer garden!
- Great vibe and great food. It's a place that everyone CAN knows your name. Ill be back soon! Cheers!
- Food is awesome. Beer selection is STUNNING.
- Best lava lamp collection in the city
- Get the Beer battered cheese curds followed by a pulled pork sandwich and frosty brew. You won't be disappointed.
- Best neighborhood bar in the area, great energy, food, patio and people.
- Great corner location. Bartender gave a nice neighborhood welcome. He was easy to talk to. Their burger specials on Friday are amazing AND they cook their burgers to perfection. Great spot.
- SmallBar was voted the Best Sports Bar with No Bros by OkCupid users in the first-ever Daters' Choice Awards! Tap Read more for additional date spot categories in Chicago. #daterschoice
- Best thing about this place is the rotating $4 craft beer special, the beer selection, the patio, and the food. In that order.
- Burgers and bartenders are great
- Cozy place with a great beer list. They have some decent food too, including pie from bang bang.
- Awesome beer selection, cosy patio
- The quintessential neighborhood bar. It's small in square footage, but big in heart.
- the best fried mushrooms I've ever had. this is serious.
- Get the BBLT. Thank me afterwards.
- Teensy, tiny bar in a residential stretch of Logan Square has an awesome, affordable beer list and obscenely good food. Try $1 mini burgers (Tues), specialty mac 'n cheese, and anything deep fried.