596 Valley Rd
- Great food, beautiful ambience, excellent service. Its Northern Thai food
- Family run, fresh food. Seasonal menu and specials.
- They were not very accommodating when we asked for a minor menu adjustment so our son could eat a dish. Also $3 up charge to include broccoli in a dish?! That said, decent Thai food and like BYO.
- Love the ambience and food. Authentic Thai food with great lunch specials. Had spicy green curry chicken and pad Thai. Both were delicious. Try their yam and lychee ice cream which is also very
- BYOB yummy Thai food. Really delicious, very nice selection of interesting dishes, very nice atmosphere and friendly staff.
- Pretty decent! A nice upscale addition to Upper Montclair. I'd come here rather than Thai Chef downtown, which is more Americanized.
- Papaya salad, duck salad, sweet rice dessert make a great meal.
- Recently moved to 596 Valley Rd
- Pad Thai and veggie curry were good