Ski Tip Lodge
- The original home of Keystone and Arapahoe Basin founders, Max and Edna Dercum! Grab a fine drink and go sit by the fire! The place is incredibly cozy and has exceptional food.
- Save room for dessert!
- Wagyu Beef, dessert, salad, bread, everything
- Dessert by fireplace
- Great atmosphere, very creative 4 course dinner
- Stunning views and amazing food.
- Best place in keystone. Every time I am there I must get drinks and appetizers here.
- Angeli Cuve - An amazing wine to try. You will not be disappointed
- Excellent enjoy!
- Hot tub keys are somewhere in the lodge. It's like a treasure hunt, and then the key still doesn't work.
- Let Megan chose the wine for you! She is amazing.
- Did you know that the Ski Tip Lodge was originally a stagecoach stop in the 1800's?