SKH River View Seafood Village
6&8, Lorong Embun 2 (Kuala Ampang)
Ulu Kelang, Kuala Lumpur 54200
- Very good service! The food is nice too.
- Ask James the Manager for their specialities. I had pork, chicken, fish, duck, veggies and calamari.
- Prawn+salted egg*butter= good times
- Great value and have lots of choices
- Highlight of the day: dragon fruit sauce fei zhou yu is super nice and presentable.. Rm71 for this big fish
- sotong nice!!!
- Really Good Steamed Fish! Their duck was not bad, but their "pai kuat wong" was a disappointment.. it was mainly fat pieces with very little meat!
- Great environment.Quiet and cooling environment.Nice food and a good location for seafood lovers.Location surrounded by housing area. Seafood are fresh and big.=)
- The seafood very fresh and the Lou Shang very nice... Should have a try
- Famous for their smoke duck besides salted egg calamari.. Both the bosses are very friendly and strong interaction between the customer.. I can even choose which crab i want them to cook...
- Try the steam fish with to fu underneath. The fish was steamed just nice adding the to-fu was a great combination. Cost is about RM30 for a medium size.
- Don't know what to order? Ask the friendly staff. They're genuine and sincere. Won't rip you off by over-ordering. Food-wise, clay pot fish, tumeric fried pork, salted egg sotong among the highlights
- Good steamed fish, deep fried squid and lovely little kwai lin koh to finish a meal.
- Good dishes
- Nice foods and also very tasty.
- I think its quite kinda of pricy especially the vegetable dish and fried rice take away for one person. No doubt the pork belly fish is at reasonable price.
- The pork belly fish is good.
- Go by 6pm if you want your food fast. anything after 7pm is slow mo service
- Amazing food and it's cheap. Def must order the fried pork! Not the easiest to find but its easy with Waze
- Fish and chef's specialties. Don't hesitate to ask