SIXTY SoHo Hotel
- Call ahead 30 minutes before you arrive to make a reservation for the guests and members-only roof! They don't take walkins, but will let you reserve over the phone if there's room.
- Amazing Place. My new favorite. And Thom is super cool. Hidden gem.
- Great martinis at the 2nd level and rooftop bars.
- The chicken wings are amazing!!
- No air conditioning, ever. Why would you stay here?
- Don't hang out with tj
- Awful hotel. Don't stay here ever. Its like a shit youth club
- Envelop yourself in Thai culture and cuisine at Kittichai -located on the ground floor.
- can't beat the location!
- Bring ear plugs - there's a live DJ every night which means, if you're staying on the lower floors, no sleep til 2am.
- Sunday brunch is an amazing deal- bottomless mimosas, bellinis, or bloody marys with incredble food. Don't skip dessert- it's worth it!
- Brunch pre-fix is $20 with all you can drink bloody marys, mimosas and bellinis for 2 hours. Great value and good food.
- Great vibe
- Nice relaxing place with great customer service and awesome employees!!!
- L htel est magnifique et super bien dcor il est trs bien situ
- wonderful, luxurious stay with attentive guest services, Ren toiletries, beautiful aesthetics on a quiet street in the heart of Soho.
- A hip, fun hotel that feels homey enough at the same time. I had a staycation night here for an anniversary and the staff treated us so well.
- Easy summer afternoon...rooftop drinks with friends...watch the sun setting
- Hotelier Jason Pomeranc has made the Soho property relevant once again, reimagining it as the flagship of his new SIXTY hotel group.
- The rooftop, the rooftop, the rooftop. Freedom tower on one side, Empire State Building on the other. Cushy seating, but slow service. Frankly, who cares with the view? Must be hotel guest or member.