$ $ $
- Pee before going. Single brothers = single bathroom.
- The best ginger and whiskey sour...and they have $1 beer specials sometimes...I forget what night or what beer....
- Signing in to bars? Shit in the NC is different than OH
- Be sure to stop into the hipster bar out back to meet the regulars.
- Try a seasonal cocktail.
- One bathroom for the whole place. Also, if you don't know a "regular" or someone who works there, you might wait 30 mins for a drink on only a medium busy night.
- Try the Brightwell. Fresh blueberries. Lemon juice. Dash of mint with gin!
- If it's summer, try a Pimm's Cup.
- Best cocktail bar by a landslide. Order a bourbon smash.
- Really unique, fresh-tasting cocktails.
- Great cocktails, the bar tenders are amazing
- Love the selection of liquors, but mostly the attention to details and the work that the staff cranks out always with a smile.
- Cool outdoor seating area.
- Just the tip
- They grow their own mint in the back.
- Neat joint.
- There is no malt liquor but ask Ian for a "Class Monkey" and drink a toast to MCA. Good stuff.
- Regulars will stare you down until you leave.
- The Sweetgrass and the Old Girl are delicious.
- Midnight Mule is my go to drink here. Refreshing. You can't beat a bar with an herb garden out back.