Singapore City Gallery
- Brilliant place anyone with an interest in architecture, urban design or Singapore as a city. A wealth of innovatively presented information about Singapore's past, present and future. Hidden gem.
- Too many touch screens :(
- The most remarkable and structurally perfect place ever! The best view for 3d table stand light presentation is from the 2d floor! Must visit!!
- Interactive exhibition
- Make all Singaporean proud....
- Good for an interesting introduction of Singapore
- Great free museum about the history, design and future plans for Singapore.
- Come to see how incredible the city is planning and constructing
- The place to see future of urban landscape of this city state.
- Singapore City Gallery at the URA Centre.
- Cool place to eat.. Not so crowded.. Good Western Food.. Two thumbs up for the service coz we always have freebies!!!
- This place is so cool and interractive!!!
- Gallery showcases Singapores dramatic transformation over the past 50 years, to become one of the most liveable cities in Asia. Source: website
1 Kadayanallur St
11 Marina Boulevard
288 South Bridge Road (South Bridge Road / Sago Lane)