Sing Lum Khui Rice Noodle House (星林居雲南米線)
23A Lock Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2416 2424
- Best noodle in Hong Kong!
- Noodles are good but service is a miss.
- Amazing noodle soup, I love this place although - or because - its really simple and genuine. 2 lunches and sodas for 75 Hong Kong dollars. Money well spent!
- Still my favourite place to go back to after so many years. Note that their normal spicy might already be overwhelming, so make sure you get less spicy and less sour for a balanced broth.
- Good noodles and wide selection to be added your noodle soup. Don't be brave! spicy levels are not for the weak stomach.
- Pretty good yunnan noodles-spicy and sour and a range of toppings to choose from
- More tables on the second floor.
- The wontons are Delish. Also don't go much higher than "medium spicy" if you're not in to your face being on fire.
- Please do not order normal sour! No sour or less sour will be great..
- For vegetarians there is a veggie soup base and a number of tofu and veg options to choose from.
- Good noodles!