4200 Campbell Ave (Campbell Ave)
Arlington, VA 22206
- All unsold tickets are $30, 1 hr before showtime. Watch out though - many shows sell-out!
- Wonderful theater specializing in new musicals and intimate interpretations of classics, plus peerless productions of the work of Stephen Sondheim.
- Check out No Rules Theatre Company, a resident troupe presenting productions regularly in The ARC!
- annual open house at signature saturday 7/23 from noon-10pm! concerts inside & outside!
- See a show - you won't be disappointed!
- Great shows and free parking in the garage next door
- The chocolate chip cookies at the bar are fantastic.
- This is a really nice community theater and I really enjoyed seeing Miss Saigon here when it was playing.
- Great theater. Free parking, but read instrux on website. Get the aspen hot chocolate, if you want a warm spiked drink.
- Sex With Strangers
- Theatre Music Bar
- Great partnership with Wakefield High School 5 minutes away- students have the opportunity to participate in professional productions
- Great space. Enjoyed the smaller space (ark) and it's intimate feel.
- Beaches....rings true. Go see. Too gay for Broadway?
- Signature is consistently the best stage in the Washington area for musicals.
- Miss Saigon was a great show!
- Diana Huey, you rocked my world in Miss Saigon tonight! Thank you
- Broadway-class productions (Indeed, they won the Tony for best regional theatre) in an unpretentious, friendly setting. The theatre is located within walking distance to many good restaurants.
- Great place and great people
- Get to and from shows in style by signing up for UBER. Download the app & use the promocode SIGNATURE for a free black car first ride up to $30.