Sidecar at P.J. Clarke's
$ $ $
- Excellent tater tots, crab cakes, beet salad, and the bartenders are sweet and funny.
- Cocktails, old fashioned wedge salad, steak
- A gem to visit. So firstly yes it's a cosy affair. Tables super close together (let's call it intimate). Staff equally intimate in a laid back, cooking for friends style. Incredible burger. Best ever?
- Chicken Pot Pie is so hot, you can't taste or eat it! Took 15 min to cool down and all the crusty bread turned to mush. Taste was ok but otherwise a miss.
- Cool spot, get the sliders!
- I could ramble on for days about this place. Good food, excellent service, and beautiful holiday decor.
- Fantastic old school vibe (& old clientele.)
- Great creamy tomato soup and salmon. Very cool atmosphere.