Rock Club, Music Venue, Concert Hall
- Amex Travel tip: This art deco gem was integral to the Grunge Era & is the birthplace to bands like Pearl Jam.
- Buying tix at the box office saves you the from the ridiculous service fees from ticketmaster.
- If you get there late, hang out in the bar on the left side of the stage for the best view.
- Only CASH.
- Lady Gaga! Dance until you legs give out! Scream until your voice is hoarse!
- This is a Seattle staple- go see a show here. Many famous musicians have graced the stage, and its size keeps the shows intimate. Tip- getting tickets at box office saves tons (no ticketmaster fees).
- My grandma used to dance here. Dancefloor is suspended by cables... Or was.
- Need two tickets!
- Try the Wednesday special: half off well drinks for overweight men in Black Flag T-shirts.
- On 02/11/2011 the Decibel Sponsored Creatures from the Black Abyss Tour stops here! Featuring Cradle of Filth, Nachtmystium, Turisas and Daniel Lioneye
- From the Jazz Age to the Grunge Era, the storied ballroom has featured shows by touring icons such as Duke Ellington, Muddy Waters and the Ramones.
- Can't wait for Chris Hardwick (The Nerdist) on April 10th! It will be a nerdsplosion. XD
- Always a classic place to go see a show.
- Great venue, big stage great staff, tripped on the uneven sidewalk, twisted my ankle, scrapped my arm cut my knee, staff medic fixed me up and I made it through the show
- Great intimate live performance venue. Sexy setting. Not a bad view.
- Looking to experience Seattle's storied music scene? The Showbox has showcased talent since the Jazz era, through the Grunge era, to modern day Macklemore! Head in early to grab drinks at the bar.
- Beautiful venue! Good visibility from the bar areas, too.
- Head there early to grab a few drinks and nibble on a few bites at The Green Room!
- The food is good and the venue is great
- Great venue and great staff