Art Gallery, Arts & Crafts
340 Bull St (at Charlton St.)
Savannah, GA 31401
- Student-made art and gifts.
- This gallery/store offers a ton of clever one-off gems, like floral pins made from prom-dress scraps and minuscule paintings rendered on old playing cards.
- A fun place to browse. Pull out drawers for more jewelry.
- The art here was very intriguing but the product was definitely overpriced.
- Eclectic products. Worth stopping by if your in Savannah.
- Why so expensive?!
- Very unique jewelry. Just a little overpriced.
- great unique jewelry
- All the quirky merchandise and fine art for sale is made by students, alumni, faculty or staff of the College. Green Guide Editor
- Some cool stuff. . .some wild stuff.
- Good local art and other trinkets. Worth a look even if you're not in a shopping mood.
- Arts and crafts by teachers and students
- Great animal hats
- Nice merchandise, and a clean bathroom in the back anyone can use.
- Very expensive