Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks (士林台灣小吃)
- Awesome food!!! It will never dissapoint me!!! Slrrrp~~~
- Why the crispy chicken cannot be cut into smaller parts?
- Service is so bad..
- Wtf. I'm so pissed off by the staffs here. Waited so long and my orders are not done yet. Showed fuck attitude when I asked for another paper bag when the first one was tore.WTF.
- Delicious oyster mee sua n sweet potato fries. Crispy chicken very nice as well.
- XXL Crispy Chicken is the best in town!
- Service sucks. Too slow. Waiting time is long!! And the workers don't even look rushed.
- Crispy Chicken and Seafood Tempura are my fave! :9
- one of my favourite place to have lunch!
- Love their fried chicken chop ~ if less oily will be the best
- Never come here again. When I was ordering, you said the other girl first. Yes, it's true but why did you let the other two Malays who came after me to order first??!
- Love the food, but it takes quite a while for the food to be done. Prepare your heart
- Fried Chicken
- Dem oysterssss
- Crispy chicken
- Love misua and chickennnn
- The mushroom cheese crepe tastes the best. And the XXL fried chicken tastes fresh & tender.
- Sooo slow. Took 25mins to get my chicken and sweet plum fries. Put what seemed like a new staff to handle all the frying. Sooo slow
- Not up to standard anymore especially their sour plum sweet potato.
- Crispy chicken XXL and fried sweet potato are the best snacks