Sheraton Westport Plaza
Hotel, Hotel Bar, Café
- Something must have changed recently at this hotel because it's quite nice. Elevators are slow and noisy, but otherwise no complaints.
- To get around the $10 a day Internet charge just complain. The Sheraton is run by a company called LHM and they are money grubbers. Most of the time if you go to the desk and complain, they cave
- Stay someplace else. Rooms are nothing special and way too expensive. Plus they charge an additional $9.95 a day for internet in your room.
- I love the club lounge. The rooms are ok. The food good. The staff a hit and miss some are nice and professional and some aren't. The hotel pretty and the surrounding area is lovely.
- Strange place.
- The St. Louis Rams are known to house their rookies here during training camp.
- A hotel that still charges for Internet. Who would have thought it. The lobby Internet is free though and you can get it from some rooms on the lower floor
- Rooms are a little bigger than a standard size room. Comfy beds. Only 3 towels in a room for 4 people. The heater is so ungodly loud you can't hear the TV at all. $9.95 for in room internet PER DEVICE
- Newly renovated .. Lobby area very nice - rooms updated
- as a weekly travel, I find this hotel disappointing for the business man. everything is a charge. No amenities.
- In a word, depressing.
- Club Lounge is small but it is newly remodeled. Have a V8.
- This has never happened to me before, but both the fiance and I got rashes after using their bed sheets.
- Very disappointing
- This is a truly shitty hotel. Just switched rooms because I could hear the person snoring next door. Rooms often smell like smoke.
- Was very disappointed no mini frig microwave in room
- Older hotel. I was disappointed in the staff. Extras are very limited.
- 2020 Update: As a marriot hotel, internet is now free. The beds are comfortable and the location is good given the restaurants close by. The breakfast buffet is good, but don't go out of your way.