Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- Great location in Old San Juan!! Excellent customer service!!
- The restaurant on the second floor offers a complimentary "Blue Sunset" drink during happy hour for hotel guests, but it's very sugary and quite possibly non-alcoholic.
- Los bao de aqu son finos y limpio
- Casino have $2 min on table games. Loves it.
- Try the Jibarito burger at Chicago Burger. Yum!!!
- Get a room with a bay view - so close you can watch the cruise ships come and go
- Need a ride to the airport? We used Metro Taxi: 787.725.2870. For 2 people with two suitcases it cost us $23. Phone #: 787.725.2870.
- Great location in Old San Juan and when I was there in May, there was a Walgreens being built in the same building Less than half a mile from all the best restos.
- Love it here!! They provide complimentary (unlimited and good portions) cocktails on Wednesdays!!!
- This casino rocks! 2.00 table games and drinks.
- Adiestramiento sobre maltrato de Estudiantes en las escuelas
- WIFI password is lobby 123
- No concierge lounge! Continental breakfast does not include hot items
- Brunch is sort of a lunch not a real brunch
- La vista nitida, ambiente inmejorable
- Very convenient location forOld San Juan And the cruise terminals
- great place to stay in old san juan
- Friendly staff and very prompt and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again
- Nice, friendly hotel near many restaurants and old town. Very helpful staff.
- Worn out, sub-par service, mediocre breakfast, definitely not up to Sheraton's standards