Asian, Hotel Bar, Japanese
$ $ $
- good break-up place
- The Ginger Dragon is a great cocktail. As for food, you really can't go wrong. The place is owned by Susur Lee from Top Chef Masters and Iron Chef notoriety.
- Always always order the Singapore Slaw.
- Singapore slaw is amazing . The Thai lemonade is the bet drink on the menu
- Firecracker rolls are off the charts
- Go to Shang @Thompson LES and get the vegatable dumplings. Sick brah
- to try the signature singapore slaw.
- Great meal, and lucky enough to meet Susur Lee in the kitchen.
- This check in is for Shang. Shang is closed. Dead and gone. Do not use this check in.
- Susur Lee combines Eastern and Western ingredients for a truly unique restaurant experience! We suggest ordering the Buddhist Delight & Szechwan Hot & Sour Soup.
- Firecracker rolls and Curry Mussels were amazing!
- No one in my group liked their drinks except for me. I had the yen-yen and thought itwas delicious and refreshing. Must like cucumber to enjoy.
- Shrimp dumplins (yum), calamari (yummy), sushi + sashimi platter!
- Try the hot and sour soup. The best ever!
- If you're not drinking order a Coke in the new Aluminum bottle. They're gorgeous!!!