Shane's Inspiration Playground (Griffith Park)
4800 Crystal Springs Dr (In Griffith Park)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- There's no real shade on the playground, be sure to douse your kids in sunscreen.
- It gets really crowded on the weekends but it's fun. There are a few vendors selling food, drinks and toys. It is a place for families to enjoy the outdoors.
- Nice big outdoor playground for the kids to run around
- Needs shade.
- Totally handicapped accessible play area.
- GREAT park. you can literally have a picnic anywhere and find shade
- Would like to say thank you to Shane's Playground for holding the 2011 Floortime Family Fun Day, which Autism Speaks - Los Angeles was a part of . Thank you for this awesome facility.
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Playground For All!
- This is a great place for kids to bring a bike or scooter, for use in the mini driving area.Powered by ParentsConnect.com