The Shack - Kailua
Pub, American, Burgers
- The local flavor of Enchanted Lake. Trivia, beers, booze, grinds.
- Gotta come for the wings!
- Our server is fantastic! Great happy hour specials :)
- They have good food and good drink specials. The service is only ok, and sometimes the crowd gets out of hand.
- They have good burgers. Drink specials are nice too. Service can be sloppy and sometimes the outside area is dirty.
- Great service and awesome atmosphere at this local spot!
- Ortega Chicken FTW!
- There was a swarm of giant cockroaches on the porch seating area. Ewwwww
- Thursday nights, $2.00 to $2.50 drafts all night.
- Best burgers on the island and the fries are great too.
- My favorite hot wings ever! Sold by the whole wing, dont get a bucket by yourself unless you are really hungry!
- Ordered the guac burger & fries, not a lot of flavor. Great outdoor seating though. You want to come here for the drinks and apps.
- Great chicken wings and burgers.
- Love their hot wings!
- Shack Burger of course. Tip the bartenders. I know all of them.
- Good stuff. The fries and salad are $3 extra on a $9 burger, so just a heads up.
- Thursday! All drafts are 2.75, including Rogue Dead Guy Ale while us regularly 6.25
- If you're here for the wings, like I always am, make sure to order them as soon as you can! It takes time to taste this good!!!
- The food isn't bad and they have decent drink specials. The place is usually jumping on football days. Being outside can get rough, as you may have to deal with roaches. Service isn't always friendly.
- Tried the fish and chips...they were burnt :( Not a place to come back to or add to anyone's bucket list.