SFC Farmers Market at Sunset Valley
3200 Jones Rd (at Pillow Rd)
Austin, TX 78745
- Great spot to grab some local veggies and listen to music with the kiddos
- Sunset Valley Farmers Market has moved to Barton Creek Square Mall.
- This one used to be a lot bigger, but it seems to have lost a lot of its variety and venders recently
- Eggs, lettuce, beets galore
- Come early. The best produce goes fast!
- Great produce
- Get the fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Cold this morning, everyone still setting up, but good food
- On most weekends there is a sample table w/ selected items from the market available to try free. There is also a cute kid area now.
- Today 9 to 3. Art festival at sunset valley farmers market.
- Walk around once before you buy to price match. Prices vary for the same produce!
- not bad not bad
- Much better than the one at Barton Creek Mall
- Free range eggs for $4, fresh Bibb lettuce for $3, yummy red velvet cup cake -$2.50. People watching - priceless!