Speakeasy, Bar, Cocktail
- Moscow mule is amazing! Served in a copper cup!
- Good drinks, non-obnoxious crowd. Went with a group of 10 on a Friday night and had a great time.
- This place is too crowded and too trendy. They shouldn't call themselves a speakeasy. It's just a bar that wants you to say a password.
- In the back alley. Great cocktails.
- Visit on Tuesday and Wednesday live music
- Music excessively loud
- Just follow @seventy7la for the daily password
- Password tonight is ludlow.
- Strawberry Hinny...love it!!
- This Josh W guy sounds like a whiner. Two bad tips in the same night... Get over it, he's just mad because no girls talked to him.
- Go around back..its in the cut...
- Great old fashion
- Excellent craft cocktails. Make sure you try the Handsome Sour!
- Great ambiance. Excellent service. Good music! The band was a really cool addition. Will definitely be back!
- I can see this place getting douchey on a weekend...go early. Enjoy.
- What a great find! Totally off the beaten path. A perfect venue for cocktails and a light nosh with friends, business prospects or even a date.
- Tonight's password is INCREDIBLY CLOSE
- Watch out for the wait staff that will touch you every time they walk behind you. It's super creepy and will happen about 5-8 times.
- Tonight's password is firefly.
- Jack and the Beanstalk, if you like classics like the Manhattan