Seven Rivers BBQ
3107 N Lombard St (N Curtis Ave)
Portland, OR 97217
- Only the second worst BBQ I have had in PDX. Chicken was re-heated, deep fried with what was probably jar sauce. Ribs and brisket were tough
- The rivers flow in 7 directions but have something in common. I get erections for any food that tastes as good as Ramen. Ramen is like sex, maybe even better. I'd eat this shit in almost any weather.
- Service was nice. Food needs help. Beans(like others commented on) were lacking on flavor. Meat was ok. Bread was eh. Potato salad had whole thin slices of potatoes in it. Overall, not a fan.
- Had a great lunch here with two friends, we all had different dishes and we all really liked our lunch. The three of us will definitely be back. Very friendly folk there too
- The pulled pork was delish!
- Burgers came on stale buns that disintegrated in your hands. Forget that the entire meal arrived cold and took way too long.
- Sides were barely edible; no flavor, beans definitely canned with a hunk of dry, cold rice. Collards were also possibly canned or frozen.
- Amazing sauces and the brisket is fantastic. Highly recommend.
- Was overall very disappointing. Everything was over cooked/tasteless. Sides were terrible.
- Pretty good BBQ. Contrary to what people have posted, the sauce is great, homemade and I love the Bbq Nachos! Can find them at the Blazers games as well
- Good portions, great homemade BBQ sauces.
- This place is awful! My ribs were lukewarm at best and the sauce was in a separate tiny container. Never mind the terrible "beans and rice". Service was just as lackluster as the nasty food. Stay away
- Great Service and Even Better Food.