Vietnamese, Chinese, Asian
1101 FM 517 Rd E
Dickinson, TX 77539
- I love the Vietnamese noodle dishes. And I have never had a bad meal. It's family owned and operated. Very clean and modest. But I would never call it a whole in the wall. :-)
- Service was awesome. The food delicious. And the prices are OK for the amount of food you get.
- The General Tso's Chicken was great! We went on Friday right at lunch time. They were busy, but not packed. It's just a quiet little hole in the wall right across the street from Paul Hopkins Park.
- The lemon grass chicken it's so good
- I like to get the vietnamese egg rolls and one of the bun salad bowls. Awesome every time. I've heard the other items are great too.
- Great food!
- Spring rolls are just OK.