985 E Main St (at Lawn Ave.)
Stamford, CT 06902
- Best. Cheap. Italian. Food. And their salads are also great. Nice staff. Quick.
- Chicken n cheese salad Yummy
- The salads are the best salads you can ever have!!! Best salads in town!!!
- This is my Friday Night Pizza Spot! Yumm
- Cheese salad
- Yummy pizza with awesomely crunchy crust! Doesn't open until 4pm on Sundays though.
- Can't go wrong with their prices
- the pizza and salads are great and the people are great as well amazing favorite family place to go for pizza most of the time
- Good food at great prices!
- The only place to get a salad. The best to die for.
- Best down and dirty pizza. No frills, just plain pizza and good selection of other "diner" type dishes. I suggest the small tossed salad with cheese and a small cheese pizza for a simple night out.
- No idea what any of these people are raving about. This place is awful. Never would waste my time here again.
- Really cheap but the food is amazing!
- Quick and cheap. Services is always friendly and food is reasonably priced without pretending to be something that it isn't. The wide array of clientele confirm the good value, no frills food. Our loc
- I don't know why people rave about their salads. Been here once & tried salad - iceberg lettuce and it lacked vegetables. I can make a better salad!
- The salads that everyone raves about aren't that good, but the pizza is AWESOME! If you're familiar with Stamford you know what I mean when I say it tastes like old Pappas Pizza! Yummy!