Seoul Korean Restaurant
2178 N Prospect Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Order the Kalbi
- I'm not trying fermented anything
- If this is your first time here or first time having Korean food in general, try the Kalbi! Its amazing!
- Tasty pigs feet
- Best korean in town. Must stop by here.
- Try the Kalbi! Very flavorful BBQ short ribs served on a hot plate. If you are interested in Korean cuisine this is a dish you must taste.
- Good Korean food for sure!
- One of my favorite restaurants in Milwaukee. They will give you enormous amounts of food.
- We will definitely be back. Attentive service, tasty food and good prices. I want to try everything on the menu! So far the Bibimbop and Raman Noodles were great.
- Don't be intimidated by the outside. Delicious food. Sweet, attentive staff and an authentic Korean chef. A must return.
- Come for the awesome buffet. Stay for the K-Pop!
- Is this place open on Sundays? It's so allusive. Been trying to come for a while. Ughhhhhhhhhh
- Kimchi soup, beef bulgoki and their short ribs. And of course their kimchi in general. So delicious! I'm definitely coming back soon.
- The Hot Pots are a fun and flavorful dinner option.
- Lunch buffet is amazing but make sure you try items from the dinner menu. So authentic and tasty!!
- The lunch buffet is probably the best possible lunch in all of Milwaukee
- Ask about the new drink menu, there's tons of new drinks not available to any other customers!