Seoul Korean BBQ
- The best bibimbap
- Try the bulgogi
- The number one special is superb.
- Make this a must when in Burbank. Absolutely delicious. Priced just right. Stellar service!
- Good food and tasty.
- Bibimbap, bulgogi and fried dumplings are on point. Actually, can't go wrong with anything on their menu. Great Korean food without the drive to k-town!
- Just take the kalibi. It's the best.
- Fantastic bulgogi, kalbi and BBQ chicken, but very bland fried mandoo and mandoo soup. Very disappointed with the side dishes as well. Come here only for the meat.
- Number 1 special is the way to go... Amazing...
- They are raising their prices next week, but the food is still a great value.
- The service is great and the prices are just right. If this is your first time here, order the SKB special, so you can try the chicken, kalbi and bulgogi all in one plate. The spicy pork is food too.
- Very friendly, very delicious. We have a Korean place near by but drive to Burbank. So everything is delicious its hard to pick a favorite. Even on an off day the food is great
- Kimchee here is the best I have ever eaten. The nice woman serving brought me more because I told her how good it is. Yummy....
- They accept credit cards! Woot!
- They've renovated!
- Great place in Burbank for cheap Korean food to go.
- Good food, cheap price, expanded sitting room, hot waitresses! Haha
- Yay!! They have organic tofu meal jo-rim for vegetarians! :) oh and the dumplings are also made out of tofu n veggies! LOVE it!
- Eat here early parking sucks after 11:30.
- Bibimbop is so good