Seoul Food DC
- Love the Super Bowl!
- No cash? No problem! They have a Square reader which takes most major credit cards and debit cards
- The Funky Monkey Cake Cookies are amazing. It's like a cross between banana bread and a cookie then dipped in chocolate.
- Both the bibimbap and japchae can be made vegetarian. Just ask!
- Say 'hi,' they'll remember you!
- If it's available, do yourself a favor and get the butternut squash curry. If not, you can't go wrong with mainstays bibimbap or the korean super bowl.
- Check out their motto and listen to a great song while waiting! http://youtu.be/RvDR_WhBMkU
- Love the Bibimbap best but the Korean SuperBowl and Kimchee Quesadilla are awesome too. Oh, and the curry, coconut cake, and , well it's all great.
- "Although the bibimbap is the No. 1 seller, the Korean Superbowl is running a close second," food critic Tom Sietsema writes.
- The portion size for bibimbap is a little small. But the Kalbi Burrito is the bomb, especially if you like Kimchi! Great fusion food!
- The bulgogi maki roll is amazing!
- The chicken bibimbap was great!
- The bibim bop with steak is incredible.