Senator John Heinz History Center
History Museum, Museum, Landmark
- The largest history museum in PA, you can discover everything from French & Indian War to the Steelers. Go ahead and ask about The Immaculate Reception. We dare you.
- Simply amazing. Im a war history kinda person and this place had alot of it. Plus u get to see Pgh as it was back in the day and how it helped pioneer America towards what it is today
- Cool museum but it has no flow to it.
- Give yourself at least an hour per floor and wear comfortable shoes. Everybody should visit here at least once but it's worth buying the membership!
- Plan plenty of time. And try a chocolate covered pickle on the way out.
- Make sure to check out the Stars and Stripes exhibit. Innovators on the 2nd floor is pretty amazing too.
- Did you know that the big Mac was founded in PA, as well as the zipper and the mr. Yuck logo
- The cafe has surprisingly great food. Red pepper Gouda soup (AMAZING) every Friday, wraps and paninis are delicious. Try the energy stir smoothie on your way out. Service is very friendly as well.
- Morris the car's chair is here!!!!
- Make time to visit! You'll learn a lot!
- Lots of floors of interesting Pittsburgh history!
- Pretty neat museum!
- This is really an incredible museum. Could spend all day in here. Very interesting and well done.
- Maz uni and bat. Mr Rogers and king Friday make this a worthy trip. If you like the Steelers it's a must. A tad pricey should be like ten bucks
- Check out the new exhibit Pixburgh for a history of photograph in the PIttsburgh area.
- Incredible over view of Western PA and Pittsburgh history. Gem!
- History, Pittsburgh, Steelers, Heinz
- Fun place, lots of history and knowledge!
- Definitely worth the price, lots to see, you must visit the Heinz ketchup exhibit
- Tons to see, very nice museum. All the exhibits are worth looking at