Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Water views
- Best of Broward 2013- Best Casino: Seminole Hard Rock Caf. Like a mini vegas in South Florida, this 140,000 square foot casino space holds 100 table games and 2,500 slot machines. Need I say more?
- Go here! I thought it would be pretty corny like the other Hard Rock Casinos seem to be but it's a good time...great bars, good music and the stores are cool and open late (4am) Tons of slots/tables i
- Eat, drink, and tip well!!! Rock star treatment!!!
- Try the Southwest Chicken Spring Rolls - Crisp, flavorful and loving the avocado
- Park all the way around the back with the Bus Parking for the OMS Summit
- Always come and just have fun!
- The Seminole Hard Rock never gets old! There is so much to do here! Entertainment, slots, blackjack, poker, comedy shows, night clubs, dining, you name it! The Seminole Hard Rock has it all!
- Try the Chicken Cobb Salad - Bacon, bacon bacon and tangerine balsamic
- As a guest, read everything before you touch it!
- Come to W hotel Ft Lauderdale tonight 8/11/10 and show your Kathy griffin ticket for a FREE cocktail of ROKK. Party host Glenn Packard ,Mark magazine, and jumponmarkslist.com. Induldge tonight!!!
- So much to do here even if you don't gamble. A variety of restaurants from American, Sushi, Mexican, Italian. Dance clubs, comedy clubs or drinking bars. Shop, get a tattoo or just people watch.
- This is a complex that would fit right in in Las Vegas, only place like it I've seen outside of Vegas. Worth a trip but only table games are card games, weird gambling laws
- Fun place to people watch. I don't even gamble and I love to come here.
- check out bluepoint for some great steaks, lobster and GORGEOUS women! get a drink and hang out in the court yard, live bands and open dancefloor under the stars! casino is chocka on the weekend!
- Check out PIANO and enjoy Live Music , Craft Cocktails and Beautiful People
- Having a terrific time
- Juegale alguito a la ruleta
- Awesome night
- Tell em' Bruce sent ya ;)