700 Montgomery Hwy Ste 178 (at Canyon Rd)
Vestavia, AL 35216
- Favorite rolls, house cucumber roll and mimi roll :)
- Yakuza in Birmingham eat here, so you know it's good!
- Good stuff!
- Get the chicken katsu!!! Amazing!!!
- Best sushi in town. Jinsei is equal but costs twice as much.
- Great service sitting at the sushi bar really helps because they can help you decide on new experiences
- Hurricane, Volcano, and Godzilla roll.
- Sushi is very fresh (so important!) and expertly made right in front of you. Mid-range prices, intimate ambiance.
- Best Sushi I've every had!!! Great nigiri and super rolls with the friendliest staff in town!!
- Best sushi in Birmingham!
- The Bento box is great for a quick lunch
- Everything...the staff is amazing
- I think this place got renamed as Samurai sushi...
- Real Japanese taste. Who says so. Ken SATO from Japan. Great find.
- Try eating on the balcony if the weather is nice.
- Very authentic, best place for udon and ramen. Great staff.
- Miso soup will heal your soul.
- Try the chirashi. It's delicious and beautiful.
- Wasabi Shumai has a really good kick towards the end!
- This place is great, loved it!!!