- Happy Hour from 4:30-6:30 I believe. Very friendly and helpful staff. Sushi is very tasty. I'd recommend the Hurricane roll!
- X-men roll is very good.
- Our favorite sushi chef is back!
- Try the Pacific Rim roll...its analog!
- My hubby loves the 8 Samari and the hurricane is good - the crew here excellent!!
- My favorite sushi place. Happy hour is awesome. Nice workers.
- Check in on Face Book or Four Square and save 10% on your bill.
- Arrive before 6pm and get the happy hour special on weeknights!
- Chef Kenji Nemoto's selection of nigiri sushi and sashimi is broad - though dependent on what's available each day - with popular favorites like tuna, salmon and unagi as well as sea urchin.
- Wasabi Bloody Mary? YES PLEASE!
- Love this place! They frequently offer a Groupon too!
- Happy hour sushi menu is extremely limited. We were happy they had a kids menu, but 3 chicken tenders, a single piece of broccoli, cauliflower, and sweet potato was $6.99!
- The Earl Roll is awesome..
- Service can be spotty but the sushi is consistently fresh
- Half price sushi every day from 430 to 630 and so delicious :-)
- Best sushi place in the neighborhood. Happy hour Items are great and the staff is super flexible and friendly.
- Where is Kenji San?
- This place sucks. Especially at lunch. No service.
- Really reasonable Happy Hour specials, including the Bento Box.
- Their food made me sick. Try Kampai instead. It's cheaper too! :P