800 Pass a Grille Way (8th Ave)
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
- Get the pecan pancakes but add blueberries
- A historic restaurant serving The BEST breakfast in St. Pete. Try the biscuits and gravy and everything else. While you wait for your table, take a stroll down 8th Ave to see the shops and galleries.
- Clam chowder very delicious
- If its busy and you have to wait enjoy a walk along 8th avenue out to the beach.
- They have Egg Beaters for the health conscious! The Ham omelette was awesome! Add onions,peppers,and tomatoes(.50 cents each), delicious! The BEST omelette I've had!!!!!!!!!!
- Great environment and location; thought it was going to have more unique breakfast items, but it's "just breakfast". Eggs, microwaved bacon, etc.
- The pancakes are awesome. Cornbeef has is OK but grits are really good. Great breakfast spot. Service is excellent!
- Outside breakfast in the morning is a great way to start the day.
- Just a great breakfast spot! One of the best in the area.
- Rancheros omelette for the spice lovers and good service
- We had a great breakfast here. Very tasty and good portions. We had three different omelets, Cuban toast and some amazing grits. We'll be back for the end of the trip!
- Cheap and cheerful. Friendly and attentive staff. Only open for breakfast and lunch (opens at 8:30am, closes at 2:30pm, breakfast stops at 1pm). Closed Tuesdays.
- cozy and very good breakfast.
- Love this place and have for many years. Great atmosphere of a small town cafe and wonderful people. Food is delightful but give yourself time to find parking and bring quarters for parking meters.
- Super fast! Great breakfast. Much better than the Frog Pond - fresher tasting. Nothing fancy. Standard breakfast.
- Cheap, decent food with good service.
- Thumbs up! Rustic interior. Great waitresses. Order breakfast the way you want and they deliver... I
- Seahorse decor
- You must try the Cinnamon toast!
- A little pricey compared to other breakfast places on the beach.