21180 Hawthorne Blvd (Torrance)
Torrance, CA 90503
- They have got good foods and very affordable.
- Waiters are just plain rude and customer service doesn't exist. You are not getting any of my money anymore. Drop in if you would like to get pissed off.
- Fried pork chops very good, Kung Pao chicken also yummy
- Pork chops are the bomb!
- Deep fried pork chops are the nuts!
- The Shrimp fried rice, kung pao chicken, honey walnut shrimp or Mongolian beef should be in your order.
- SALT & PEPPER PORK CHOPS
- Service is terrible. When we came in, a very rude woman sat us down and promptly walked away. We then sat there for 5 minutes waiting for someone to take our order. Nobody acknowledged us.
- Try the shrimp with lobster sauce. It was bomb
- Warning! Do not attempt to come and eat alone! The portions are humongous! But... Delicious!
- Shrimp with snow peas
- u gotta try the walnut shrimp
- The Salt & Pepper Pork is delicious! One of my favorite dishes on the menu. House Special fried rice is also good.
- House special lobster is awesome. Food is always good. Service...food is good!
- Fried pork chops.
- Delicious top service
- Off the top, delicious and has an excellent service! Real Chinese food in Torrance, California
- Do try their Scallop Egg Foo Young!
- I always come back for the Salt & Pepper Fried Shrimp. Super yumz!!
- Spicy Diced Chicken = Good. Twice Cooked BBQ Pork = Not so good. House Special Beef is just like Hunan Beef, except with more spice and flavor from the sauce and jalapenos.