Seafood, Ice Cream
$ $ $
- Excellent fried clams. Strips or belly, you can't go wrong.
- Fried WHOLE BELLY clams! Juicy!
- Clam Strips. The best.
- Long dogs are the best! Buttered and toasted bun, great with all the fixings :)
- mmm.......its better if they give me more hours working there!
- Awesome menu! Lots of delicious things to try!
- Had the fried clams... They were excellent!
- We had whole belly clams and fish & chip dinners. They were excellent. Large portions and very fresh.
- Fish and chips, fried scallops
- Check out Sea Swirl Seafood Restaurant
- For best clams, go from beginning of July to mid August. After that the kids who cook head back to college and the quality goes down.
- Ice cream is great, food is...eh, still pretty good. Great for a summer night...if you can get there early.
- The burger. Best in town. So sad when they close for the winter.
- Try the clam strips. They're nice & lightly fried. Mmm...
- We stop enroute NYC - CC, for good old fashioned roadside food.
- The portions are huge--order carefully!