580 Post Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
- Pros know about the secret parking spot by the dumpster and nosh on carrots while waiting for their order.
- I used to go to this place when it was called La Salsa! Order a side of chips and load up at the salsa bar!
- Best burritos in town. All The salsas are great!
- Seor Salsa es muy delicioso :)
- Best mango salsa! Also the baha fish tacos rule hard.
- Baja Fish Tacos!
- Service is rude....
- Quesadilla & taquito platter. Slammin.
- Really terrible parking, hit or miss if you'll get a spot or end up stuck in the middle of a busy road blocking the parking lot.
- Delicious salsa!
- Best fast food Mexican in CT
- Burritos and salads
- I've been eating here since it opened everything is great freshly made. Love the shrimp tacos. The roasted tomato salsa I could drink from a glass.
- Tired the shrimp and chicken burrito tacos both were very disappointing. The sauce and chips were the best out of here. Restaurant was freezing cold without any heat difficult to enjoy food.
- Chipotle makes a better burrito and no way am I a major fan of chipotle. Very disappointed in the chicken and also the shrimp burrito. Charcoal roasted, shrimp burrito barely had shrimp.
- Chili lime chicken salad and the salsas
- Baja a Fish Tacos! Grilled marinated Mahi- Mahi with avocado, crispy cabbage and a very tasty sauce (green jalapeo/ranch base). My favorite salsas are the mango and the roasted vegetable.
- Busco seor salsa e wesport
- Love everything about this place. Great burritos and salsas.
- You can't go wrong with steak or chicken in everything. Lots of salsa to choose from too at a self serve station