7620 E Indian School Rd (at N Miller Rd)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- A Parisian influenced delicatessen. Black tables w/ hot pink doilies and artsy photos adorn the walls. Delish food and great ppl watching on weekends.
- Almond croissants are to die for. So are red velvet cupcakes when you can get them!
- good location, great mimosas
- Skip eating a meal here. Horrible service & bad food. Huge disappointment.
- Dog friendly patio which is great for meeting interesting characters. The breakfast is delicious-I recommend the fruit bowl or the breakfast sandwich but everything is good.
- Tried the Quiche Lorraine very good. Bad thing is they don't take American Express, but overall service was good.
- The Eggs Benedict was delicious, and for a mid-week breakfast, went well with a side of free wifi!
- Try the croissants. They are great!
- Get the lamb with toasted tomatoes sandwich.
- Dog-friendly patio. Fabulous "from "scratch" French onion soup.
- A hidden gem
- Awesome hot chocolate. Delicious quiche. Yummy crepes. Nice ambience.
- Service can be hit or miss, but food is worth it. Chill atmosphere, solid people watching. Good Eggs Benedict, try it with turkey.
- What's not to love!!!!
- Service is poor, but the food is worth the wait.
- Ahi ...damn autocorrect! The seared Ahi! is to die for....and the green tea:-)
- the seared Shi sandwich is to die for!
- Cupcake's red velvet wine is great.
- I confirm the people watching!
- Great people watching and phenomenal salads and sandwiches