The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant
- Free WiFi and good tea
- A placid place where to have a bite or a drink while enjoying the view of Princess Street Gardens, people passing by, etc.
- Cheese board is great
- The roasted chicken breast stuffed with haggis is mind blowing. The penne pasta with veggies is also very good and the portions are perfecto! The service was great- fast and friendly.
- Free wifi & good spot to relax before catching your train
- Wow, the coffee actually tastes like rust. Over expensive rust too. Give it a miss, food looks okay.
- Nice place to sit and have tea and cake but the service is poor. Quite moody staff considering they have nice customers and a great view.
- Try the bacon roll: Crisp bun, plenty of butter and perfectly cooked, tasty pigness!
- Good view and produce. A bit pretentious though and not good value. Staff not hugely attentive either.
- Was the perfect place to have afternoon tea for 2 after seeing all the Art. Staff was fab, attentive and sweet.
- The food is great. So are the drinks, and the service. Just go here :)
- We came for a coffee and dessert. The place smells like fish market and the coffee was worse than my instant coffee and don't let me start with the pineapple cake!
- Had a fantastic lunch!
- Delicious fish and chips, but watch out for oil dripping off the board (hot!) - my kingdom for a plate.
- "Profanity Stout" is a great Scottish beer, chapeau pour Peter and Graig...
- Get the porridge with the berry compote and honey. Perfect for a cold day
- Good food, nice cafe / restaurant worth a visit.
- Delicious food and cofe. And the staff very Good!
- Try out the first thing on the menu, the Leek soup with Spinach, Rapeseed oil and Goat's Cheese. Delish.
- Beware, the Ceylon Orange Pekoe tea came with its own slice of orange!