137-20 Crossbay Blvd (btwn Albert Rd & Van Wicklen Rd)
Ozone Park, NY 11417
- Asked if I can pay 1st so my yogart doesn't melt & they told me no! Fuck this place! Can't wait for twist it & top it to open on hb!
- Awesome gelato flavors. Cotton Candy? Rice Pudding? I'll be coming here all Summer
- Strawberry and nutella crepe with a scoop of tiramisu on top is heaven on earth!!!!! :)
- Frozen yogurt
- Lots of variety here...but watch the toppings it can get expensive.
- The icee was yummy. The bubble tea and cheese cake not so great.
- It's ok. Not better than coldstone down the road, but it ain't the worst
- Clean your tables! There's only 4 of them and your refrigerators make crazy noises
- GREAT PLACE ESPECIALLY DURING THE SUMMER... THERES SOME CUTE WORKERS.
- Really good ice cream Yumm.
- Nutella crepe with a scoop of vanilla peanut butter
- Delicious frozen yogurt! Cozy place.
- So many flavors!