Scioto Mile - Promenade/Riverfront
Park, Scenic Lookout
Civic Center Drive (W. Town Street)
Columbus, OH 43215
- Fantastic newly developed green space with bridges, walking paths, swings... very nice.
- Not only good for running & walking, but a really useful coridor to get downtown on foot.
- Great walk from Bicentennial Park, especially for dates. Stop and sit on the porch swings.
- Romantic. Good for families. Plenty to enjoy.
- Don't walk on the grass unless you want to dance around the goose droppings.
- The city of Columbus has just completed some major renovations here and it is now a beautiful riverfront park.
- The new park, post-dam removal, is just terrific. Great 2015 Christmas lights to boot.
- Free Wifi offered
- Nice dance performance at the Arts Festival.
- The seats swing!