Schwoegler's Park Towne Lanes
444 Grand Canyon Dr (btwn Mineral Point Rd. & Odana Rd.)
Madison, WI 53719
- $2 Monday games and shoes!
- Great place to bowl! Glow bowl is a lot of fun here.
- Great people work there ...and its fun to bowl
- Careful, mark is a bit douchey, otherwise best lanes in madison
- When they have the blacklights on, it makes bowling even better!
- Kidsbowlfree.com 'nuff said
- Decent menu prices for good food are refreshing!
- They offer discounted games on Sunday morning. Prices depends on what time you bowl.
- Fun bar staff and great drink prices.
- People, drinks. Badger and Packer game specials
- Large place to bowl with a place to eat as well. Money can pile up though!
- The Lanes Played Well For City tourniment
- DRY DRY DRY!
- Great fuckin service
- 36 fucking lanes!
- Great time. Bomb bomb pizza and nachos. Spotted cow and didn't even use bumpers this time!
- Hand battered fish on Friday is fantastic!
- Kareoke is fun there and nice priced drinks!
- Boys enjoyed game, very friendly and accommodating.
- Can't program the bumpers for individual bowlers. :-(