Schuylkill River Park
Park, Scenic Lookout, Sculpture
2568 Walnut St. (btw Walnut St and Columbia Ave)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Don't drink the water.
- Win a game of pick up basketball. High-five closest bystander.
- Great views of the River, City Skyline and Art Museum.
- Perfect croquet venue.
- Sunbathe by the water.
- Such a beautiful park. So many dogs!
- Cute park great for picnic and river walk
- The dog park is awesome on a sunny day
- Dog park is great for dog and people-watching!
- A bright spot on a dirty river.
- Bathrooms are by the tennis courts but not always open. Buy a cup of coffee from Gavin's nearby and you can use theirs.
- Very nice walk on a nice evening.
- Don't fall in.
- Perfect picnic spot!
- Dusk till dawn October 15,16 & 17 - stop by to see the interactive mural in the river (bet. Market and Chestnut)
- Dog park, limitless socializing, river run entrance, and 6pm Ranger Training make this a constant source of fun
- Go for a run!