$ $ $
Cape May, NJ
- Boats, booze, but no bros. Perfect. Take notes Frying Pan, because you don't need a frat boy atmosphere to take in the view. Drinks are cheap, waittresses are awesome, location is perfect.
- I've died and gone to heaven.
- Lobster salad and Oysters Rockefeller were delicious, but everyone's food was cold.....
- Schooner is adjoined to the Lobster House but they have different menus. Great spot to grab oysters and drinks on the water. The spinach salad is super fresh
- Schooner is okay - menu a bit pricey - I prefer the takeout and sitting on the deck.
- PERFECT spot for cocktails & raw bar. Oysters, shrimp & crab cocktail are all delicious. Fabulous view & the wait is significantly shorter than the restaurant. Come at sunset for frozen drinks
- Gotta have the oysters and pitcher of Blue Moon
- Honestly not as good as expected. The lobster salad sandwich was mostly mayonnaise and the other food was mediocre. I hear the main restaurant is better. Nice view though....
- Sunday afternoon is the time to be here
- Excellent raw appetizers