Park, Pool, Scenic Lookout
- Has a decent disc golf course considering it's in the city and space is limited.
- Lovely place to run, bike, walk, have a picnic.
- I come here to do alot of deep thinking
- Great place for a run in the morning. Follow the major roads but dive into the woods and enjoy the many side trails.
- The best. Walk the panther hollow trail in fall and fall in love with Pittsburgh a little bit more
- Great park to exercise! So beautiful and peaceful!
- Nothing wrong with making a lazy day of napping under the shadow of the cathedral.
- Watch for fledgewatchers looking for the peregrine chicks first flights from the 40th floor of Cathedral of Learning during last week of May and first week of June.
- Very pretty & comforting scenery.
- Beautiful park. Gorgeous views over Pittsburgh, in particular at night. Real nice olympic size track and plenty of hard surface tennis courts. Deer is everywhere!
- Amazing view to watch the sunset!!!
- We do not recommend using the park as a cut through for your bike route, but it is a beautiful Acadia style place to take a leisurely bike ride.
- Best picnic spot in Pittsburgh. Grab a bottle of wine and watch the sun set.
- I love the trails so much!
- Great to walk and run here! Beautiful park that is so quiet you wouldn't know you are in the middle of a city!
- It's beautiful
- A beautiful park with lots of trails and relatively "wild" space. For a nice view of Oakland, visit Flagstaff Hill and maybe catch a movie.
- Try not to get your toy bamboo airplane stuck in a tree :(
- Lovely place to walk.
- Maybe find kordell stewart