The Saxon Boutique Hotel
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- The Saxon is a 24-suite former private estate in a posh district with sublime service. Rooms from $925.
- Their Sunday Brunch is off the hook
- Os vinhos brancos e os espumantes Sul-africanos so timos e o Saxon maravilhoso. Decor, servio e restaurante.
- The coffee here is better than at most hotels. Give it a shot. Get it? A shot!
- Luxury done right.
- Breakfast is pricey but they serve the best egg white omelette you'll have in Johannesburg.
- If you like the African artefacts, sculptures and the Kuba cloth pillows, these were supplied by www.toguna.co.za which is on 235a Jan Smuts ave
- Service is superb and the Villas are amazing
- Phenomenal design , i just love the place and the service , luxury at its max ! The spa is really good
- In one word: Serenity.
- The hotel has an impressive collection of more than 250 pieces of African art including sculptures, paintings and installations.
- Best massages and spa
- Pay for suite 100! Chat openly about the facilities and take advantage! Enjoy! #justnje
- Villas are amazing! Fantastic rooms and service. The food was also great--hot chocolate was so yummy!
- This place is indescribable one of its on in Sandhurst try it out peeps!! The spa is ambiance.
- Awesome hotel - service is superb. Restaurant menu fairly limited and does not cater to non meat eaters!
- Been coming here for years... Food can be variable, fingers crossed you get a good brunch/lunch/dinner.
- Service is outstanding and suites are 6 star !!
- the Suites make u feel a king.
- Food is a little pricey, but worth every penny. Service is excellent.