Sawa Steak & Sushi Bar
68 Ocean Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
- There are two Sawa locations, this has the better view.
- Rocky shrimp i sper:)
- skip it. head over to avenue.
- Way overpriced...
- Don't go here. They lost my credit card and refused to comp us for our meal. Terrible management and the food is sub-par. Avoid unless you're using cash
- Waiter lost my friend's credit card- management nowhere to be found. Never in my life have I experienced such disgusting behavior from the staff of a restaurant. Will NEVER return
- catch me if you can twitter.com/djbfine
- You should probably just relax with a cool drink. Luckily, they have awesome drinks here.
- Fantastic service, friendly hostess. My boyfriend and I come here a lot and really enjoy the hibachi
- Don't care what anyone says best sushi place I ever been. Best special sushi rolls change them throughout seasons too. Never had bad experience this is better then one on 36 but love both
- That salmon floated more in my plate than it did in the Ocean.
- Golden Apple Roll and Ocean 68 Roll. Get it.
- S L O W E S T...S E R V I C E...E V E R you can literally die waiting to get your order taken.
- DO NOT order the white sangria, tastes like sprite
- Land & sea roll is to die for!
- Beware of the coconut roll. It's real real coconutty. Like overwhelmingly coconut. Only order if you love coconuts!
- Nice time sitting with my wife at the bar for dinner and drinks. Bartender was very friendly and knowledgeable about everything in the menu including good saki strategy. Food was very good.
- Slow service but sushi rolls are good. Try the pineapple mojito!
- Great sushi-coconut shrimp sushi was delicious
- Hibachi not very good, neither was the service. Food was generally pretty cheap though.