In case you haven't noticed, December is almost over, so if you don't already have plans for the rest of the year, you're really running out of time. Personally, we're happy celebrating any and all occasions with good food, which is why the festive menu from PARKROYAL on Pickering's restaurant Lime is sounding really great. Found on the street level of the Singapore hotel, the establishment's line-up of Christmas-inspired buffets would be a sad thing to miss.
The Festive Buffet Lunch and Dinner is a pretty good precursor to Christmas dinner, featuring honey baked ham and roasted turkey with cranberry sauce—not to mention chocolate tarts and red velvet cakes. The Yuletide Sunday Brunch changes things up a little, bringing in foie gras and Wagyu beef tenderloin mille-feuille, and the Christmas Buffet Lunch and Dinner adds Maine lobster and Alaskan King Crab.
After you fill up on all of the fantastic food, make sure you snap a Polaroid picture with Santa Claus, who will be hanging around with some carolers—don't judge him. Prices start at around $54.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time